Eve Row-Care is a textile graduate from University of Brighton, a creative and innovative woven fabric designer. Inspired by her own heritage of weavers. She is most at home when experimenting and working with colour. She has an excellent understanding of the composition of fabrics, which gives a greater knowledge about the textile form.
• Chosen out of 200 applicants to be sponsored by TexSelect, exhibiting work at TexSelect London preview in Chelsea, and Premiere Vision Paris.
WGSN collaboration –
Woven collection for WGSN trend forecasting website, AW 20/21
• Designing and weaving for Dash and Miller portfolio collection.
• Worked directly with client to design and weave a tweed fabric for couture dress.
• Organising fabric swatches to be sent out to high-profile clients.
• Preparing new fabrics for display at Premiere Vision Paris trade show.
• Weaving samples for the new season portfolio collection of fabrics.